Guidance for Children
Remember our safety rules when using the internet.
The rules are:
• Only use the internet when an adult is present
• Never give out any personal details
• Tell an adult if you find something that is not right
• Use safe search engines
• Check with an adult before you download anything
• Don’t do anything online that you know is wrong
If you come across anything that is worrying you on the computer go and tell your teacher or parents straight away. If you are worried about any other problem with phones, chat rooms or you have any worries, talk to your class teacher or parents immediately.
Visit http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/5_7/ to find out more about E-Safety for KS1 children.
Visit http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/8_10/to find out more about E-Safety for KS2 childr